Tuesday 30 June 2015

Damn you, ovaries.

So there is this bitch in my life who visits me every month for a week, occasionally without warning and at totally inappropriate times. She is a LOT to put up with. Stupid bitch. You get me, right?

It is for times such as these what my emergency pack of chocolates is for.  Without it, everyone around me is in mortal danger. Even with it, everyone around is in mortal danger. People, please approach me only with a chocolate in hand for better chances at safety. Maybe this wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the painful cramps. Cramps are simply the worst! Maybe I am just dying. It could be the only logical reason for SO MUCH PAIN! Ugh. Is it humanly possible to lose so much blood and still stay alive? I'm dying, world. Thanks for nothing. This must be what Dobby felt like when he died with a sword stuck in his belly. Or what most characters in Spartacus went through a hundred times! I wish I had a sword right now. And some gladiators to kill. I feel like re-watching the series. But do I wanna watch two litres of blood spill out of a man because of a single punch? NO. I am facing enough of that myself right now, I might just bite someone's head off.

Hey bathroom, we meet once again!

Wow on top of all the pain now I need to wash my clothes too! I feel like a fucking ketchup dispenser. There's a murder happening in my pants and I need to wash off all evidence. I just wanna stab my stomach to make the pain go away. Oh wait, there's already a fucking chainsaw at work inside. I should concentrate on not concentrating on it.

Fuck this shit.

Where are my pills?

I can't sleep.

I am changing my gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment