Tuesday 22 December 2015

Things I Am Grateful For!

I know last time I said my next post will be in 2016. But you can't tell me how to live my life! Before this year ends I'd like to make a quick list of things I am grateful for in my life so far.

1. Fazin. For patiently bearing with me while I struggle to learn how marriage works. What is a husband? What do I feed him? How often do I need to walk him?

2. My friends. They are assholes but I promise to love them in sickness and in health until death do us part.

3. Facebook. Seeing all the dumb people on it helps my self-esteem immensely.

4. Having no blog readers. It helps me post dumb lists like this without caring too much.

5. My forever YouTube crush having a twin brother. That doubles my negligible chances, doesn't it? Now I have 0.002% chance of ending up with one of them. Fazin, I'll find out if they have a cute cousin.

6. Online shopping. My bum loves you.

7. Books, TV series, YouTube and video games. I don't know who I'd have been if these didn't exist.

8. Chocolate. Mmm mmm. My keyboard hates you though.

9. The wide spectrum of colours our eyes can perceive. And black.

10. My bed. Thanks for always accepting me and my laundry.

11. Being married to a feminist.

12. My room. For giving me the freedom to dance weirdly on my own.

13. The internet. For connecting me to my friends and for making our lives in general a lot easier. Plus for my daily dose of animals-wearing-hats videos.

14. Music. For letting me do my weird alone dance.

15. People wiser than me. For helping me grow.

16. Hugs.

17. My job. For not being a pain in the ass.

18. Insects that don't fly and mind their own business.

And lastly, love. For people whom I love and who love me back with all of my shortcomings. I LOVE YOU ALL PLATONICALLY VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment