Saturday 19 December 2015

Goodbye '15

Hello my lovelies! How has your year been? As for me, just the last month I visited The Rook Islands and did a ton of crazy shit there. To name a few I'd say island hoping, paragliding, skydiving with a wingsuit, hunting tigers with a bow, killing pirates, rescued my friends, smashing slave trade and drug trade by killing the boss - all without even leaving my room! Maybe my gaming is getting just a teensy bit out of hand. Next year I'll be kicking ass in Gotham city and perhaps even be able to afford Fallout 4 (take the hint for my Christmas present already).

In real life, I got married this year and visited Mauritius. While I didn't exactly jump off from the sky or kill sharks with my bare hands, it was quite an adventure.

I started three great new series this year - Narcos, iZombie and Gotham. Can't wait for Winds of Winter and GoT Season 6! Speaking of which, I know who could be our real King in the North - Justin Trudeau! Give me some of that for breakfast please. Meanwhile, the Bastard of Dreadfort award goes to Kim Jong-un.

Next month I am moving to Saudi Arabia. Yeah... I know. But we get to design our apartment!

Here's the nameplate we designed:

Sick, innit?
Here's the paint I have zeroed in on:

For the bedrooms
For the rest of the apartment
Fazin wanted bright orange or turquoise. Oh well. Safwa: 1, Fazin: 0.

My keyboard started pms'ing and I had to type this post at work, so I couldn't give it my 100%. My only resolution for next year is to be a regular blogger. Keep encouraging me with your invisible comments, my ninjas!

See y'all next year, losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment