Monday 5 October 2015

Random Stuff I Hate

13 published posts and my imagination pool is already drying up! Here are some random stuff I hate -

1. Hating:
I hate hating. And people who hate random stuff.

2. Cold:
Love winter clothes. Hate snow. Not you, Jon Snow. Yes you, Ramsay Snow.

3. Ramsay Snow:
I hope you get eaten alive by spiders.

4. Spiders:
And other insects, pet animals, non-pet animals and crying babies. Dogs most of all. Dragons are fine.

5. Pizza:
Shut up and deal with it.

6. Embarrasing autocorrects:


7. Ignoramuses who say "dentists aren't real doctors":
Because only people who can save lives are real doctors? The title 'Dr' is given to them for their extensive learning, training and practice. Why don't you get back to your non-life-saving job now? *breathes on your face*

8. Babies not being able to do anything on their own:
Get a job, babies.

9. Lazy people:
Only I am allowed to be lazy. How else will all the work get done? Get up and do my chores.

10. Chores:
Would you do them for me? Pretty please? I'll make pancakes* for you!

*Inedible. Pancakes would prefer you making them. Feel free to use my kitchen and make some for me too!

11. Showering:
Soap emits toxic fumes, okay! Plus I am saving precious water. Go Greenpeace! *eats chicken*

12. Moustache with no beard:
Ew!

13. People hating my moustache:
*cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment